Phu Yen is described with peaceful roads full of coconut trees and delicious but affordable food.
Locations for Entertainment
– Walking around Tuy Hoa City is a good experience. Such a quiet city with many beautiful ancient houses is a passion to a lot of photographers.
– There are no places that have as beautiful rice fields as it in Tuy Hoa. Endless fields are not far from the city center.
– Driving up the Swallow hill to admire the city of Tuy Hoa and nice Da Rang river.
– Walking along the seaside road to the Long Thuy village, there are a lot of shops nearby. Xep beach is very beautiful with smooth sand and the way to Xep beach is lined up with coconut trees and green vegetable fields.
– Must visit the Cliffs of Stone Plates 40 km apart and drop in on An Hai for seafood and O Loan lagoon. On the way to the Cliffs of Stone Plates, there is a beautiful dam and ancient Mang Lang church.
– If you have time, drive to Bridge river to go to very beautiful unspoiled beaches such as Bau beach, Om beach, Rang beach, etc.
Afternoon at the Xep beach
– Heading to the south to Dien cape lighthouse. This is the place to welcome the earliest dawn of the Vietnam easternmost. Travellers can contact to Mr. Muoi Mui Dien: 0983187381 for camp rentals and cooking for everyone.
– Beautiful Han dam for spring bath
– Vung Ro Bay is a beautiful bay for photophraph.
– You are able to bath at the beach under the Co Ma mountain pass. The water here is very clean, pure and deep blue.
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com and for Vietnam eTicket at http://vietnamairlines247.com.
For your memorable travel, it is convenient to book tour at http://govietnamtour.net
For your great stay and nice relaxation after a long trip, it is nothing better than booking hotel at http://govietnamhotel.com